Updates - July 28, 2015
July 28, 2015 by Ryan Barichello
We have a bunch of great updates we're happy to announce today! They are listed below.
- Practitioner signatures!!! Yes, you can now add your signature into SOAP Vault, which will automatically populate your receipts and SOAP notes with this signature. Learn more about practitioner signatures.
- Insurance information is now tracked on the intake form. Patients can more easily add their insurance details at the time of completing their intake form.
- You can now signup for additional clinics even if your email address is already associated with another clinic. Learn more about signing up for a clinic with an existing account.
- On the patient's page, you can now hover over a Finalized SOAP note to quickly see the conditions, injuries, surguries and medications listed on each specific SOAP note.
- Recepits have been cleaned up, they are now much easeir to read, and include a practitioner signature!
- Today's Birthdays are now visible on the dashboard, you can quickly say Happy Birthday to your patients on their birthday!
- We've added a field to the SOAP notes of "Additional Consent Information".
- On mobile, you can now manage your "My Account" pages, including the setup of your External Calendar. This will make it much easier to copy/paste the External Calendar URL into your mobile device's calendar.
- Bug fixed where clients couldn't view mobile booking pages for some clinics.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
We look forward to adding some more features in the very near future!