New Feature - Two-Factor Authentication🔒
August 07, 2018 by Ryan Barichello
Today we've released another security feature, Two-Factor Authentication (or 2FA). With 2FA, you can secure your account to require both a successful username/password login plus a code from your mobile device which regenerates every 30 seconds. This means that even if your username and password were compromised, someone attempting to gain access to your account would also need your mobile device. Check out our help article to learn how to use 2FA
A few other updates in today's release include:
- Product Sales Report - A report of product sales within a date range, which can also be exported to CSV.
- Printed Intake Forms - Printed intake forms now include any Clinic Forms which are set to "Include on Intake Form".
- Hidden Patients while Searching - When you search for patients, we now indicate if the patient is hidden.
- New Appointment Email to Practitioners - We've improved the content of the email sent to a practitioner when they are booked for an appointment.
- Patients without Appointments Report - We've corrected a bug in this report which displayed the first name of the patient twice when downloading to CSV.
- Minor bug fixes and usabilities improvements
Your SOAP Vault Team